Friday, May 18, 2012

THE ATTRACTION POSTER BOOK IS HERE!!!!




Finally!! After several years its here!! Late May this Bible will appear at the parks. While it doesn't show EVERYTHING, it does have a good historical overview of the parks poster art. But the best, is the concept art! You'll see the earliest visions of some of Disney's most famous attraction posters as well as poster that just didn't make it into production. Be sure to get this one for your collection!!



And DISNEY PARK ATTRACTION POSTER BLOG will continue to share images and stories.........many stories Disney can't publish--about these amazing graphic works of art!!

8 comments:

  1. I was thrilled, a few weeks ago, when I saw a teaser with the book's cover... The phrase: 'While it doesn't show EVERYTHING...' is a caveat that could mean fans should prepare to be slightly disappointed OR it might just be a protection against nick-pickers and quibblers... Let's hope the later.

    Meanwhile, we'll look forward to reading those 'many stories Disney can't publish'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like the Submarine Adventure poster on that back cover- I've never seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I've heard the book mentioned on a few podcasts, and thought "FINALLY!". I'm such a detail weirdo that I know I'm going to finish the book and wish there was more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sign I saw at Stuart Ng's booth at Comic-Con last week indicated a Sep 3 publication date.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen: Yes! I have several I'm working on--some on some rare poster variations and more concept posters. Also, some posts that show where some of the attraction posters got their obvious inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!
    cool!
    I would like to buy few attraction poster books for my doughter...

    plagiarism detection tool

    ReplyDelete